Performing enables musicians to engage in a process of expressing ideas, both alone and with others.
An inquiry into:
• expressing ourselves and our ideas using many instruments, including our voice
• performing as an ensemble
• preparing for a performance
Things to Explore:
- How do I prepare for a performance?
- What does “Performance Ready” look like?
- How do I know I am ready for a performance?
- Is there a “perfect” performance?
- What is my role and responsibility in an ensemble?
- How can I best collaborate with my peers before a performance?
- How can I continue to improve during each rehearsal?
- What do I learn about myself when I perform?